- Mats Wermelin a 13 year-old Swedish scored all of his team (unknown name) field goal made of 272 points against a scoreless (unknown) team [272 - 0] in Stockholm, Sweden Basketball tournament on February 5, 1974 (a Guinness World Book of Record).
- On March 9, 1982 the St. Alban's School won over South Chadderton School in tuned of 226 - 82, led by Paul Ogden with 124 points.
- 1987 another player named Hortencia Marcari (Brazilian) scored 124 points to led the Minercal vs unknown team 252 - 31.
- January 12, 1992 the Troy State vs De Vry Institute of Georgia 258 - 141 (Both Guinness World Book of Record and Ripley's Believe It or Not) . Half time the TSU already registered a world record of 123 points.
- 2006, Lincoln University vs Ohio State-Marion 201 - 78. The winning margin was 123 points.
- November 30, 2013 (Bonifacio Day), The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints, Bulaon, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines. A charity game for the world strongest typhoon Yolanda victims. San Vicente Pilot School for Philippine Craftsmen Grade 7 All Stars vs Team Walter 200 - 191.
- 200 plus point lead. December 2005, Konrad Midalski (Polish) tallied 227 points and MKS-MOS Pruszków embarrassed the UKS Czarodzieje z Bielan 326 - 15. Highest score and highest winning margin in basketball. The winning margin was 311.
- Another 200 plus lead. In 1987, Hortencia Marcani (Brazilian) scored 124 points as Minercal downed an opposing team 252 - 31. The winning margin was 221 points.
- Paul Ogden of Great Britain scores 124 points on March 9, 1982 as St. Alban's School overwhelmed South Chardderton School 226 - 82.
Professional Basketball games near 200 points