1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming to much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives,additives, food coloring and artificial sweeteners.
7. Consuming of unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consume raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of the liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cook 3 to 5 parts. Fried veggies should be finish in one sitting, do not store.
We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to schedule.
Evening at 9:00pm - 11:00pm: is the time for eliminating unnecessary toxic chemicals (detoxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes) . This time duration should be spent by relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in not relaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing their homework, this will have a negative impact on health.
Evening at 11:00pm - 1:00am: is the detoxification process in liver, and ideally should be done i a deep sleep state.
Early morning 1:00am - 3:00am: detoxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 3:00am - 5:00am: detoxification process in the lungs. Therefore there will sometimes be a severe cough for the cough sufferers during this time. Since the detoxification process had reached the respiratory tract, there is no need to take cough medicine so as no to interfere with toxin removal process.
Morning 5:00am - 7:00am: detoxification in the colon, you should empty you bowel.
Morning 7:00am - 9:00am: adsorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30am, for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30am is very beneficial to those who wanting to stay fit. Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9:00am - 10:00am rather than no meal at all.
Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals. Aside from that, midnight - 4:00am is the time when the bone marrow produce blood. Therefore, have a good sleep and don't sleep late.
I want to express my gratitude to Alma Grace for this article.
(photo courtesy of Robert Dale)