2010/08/12

Stritbol


This is a sandy-clay court. I love this place 'cos the people are good and kind. They played with spirited sportmanship. They're patriarch lend me a 150 square meters of land for my vegetable gardening. I planted and harvested variety of vegetables in here. I expressed gratitude for their goodness unto me. I played in this streetball court and dusty when summertime and we sprinkled at least three buckets of water. And we played with great excitement. In this place (Saudi, Bulaon), I like to play streetball cos streetballers and small crowd are affable and kind, I love to play hoops with them. They are the same with the Koreans students in Clarkfield, Pampanga they always cheer and shout when I made a basket specially the acrobatic moves, long shots and unbelievable shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

90% wood
5% metal
4% rope
1% red paint
____________

100% goal