2010/10/25

Collectroc


http://collectroc.blogspot.com/ is one of the best postcard, cover & stamps blog.

Blog owner: Paul Choong PO BOX 118, PINGTUNG CITY 90099, Taiwan, Republic of China

Paul Choong said, "I live in Pingtung City which is located at the southern tip of Taiwan. My main interests are collecting stamped and written postcards, FDC and maxima cards. If you are interested in exchanging with me, please send me a stamped and written postcard or FDC from your country and I will send you one in return. Thanks." When you go to his blog you may see most of his collections all over the world. He is one of the best collector in the world. He is my friend.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd